About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Friday, November 18, 2005

MINOTAURS. TOREROS. Diary: Set a meeting

I've set a date for next Wednesday to meet with my friend and theater director Jen Swain to talk about MINOTAURS. TOREROS. (That's the play about the woman matador.)

We'll be talking about the plan for further development of the work, and what materials to inlcude in a package we'll be sending out to Sundance Theatre Lab regarding the play. The STL deadline is at the end of this month -- so we've got a few to things to pull together in order to send out a proposal.

Jen's a great director, and I hope we'll get a chance to workshop this play as a team at some point in 2006.

No comments: