About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

YANKEE TRADER Diary: Director chat

This is my first entry regarding A YANKEE TRADER. Seems the play won the Virtual Theatre Project's The Pen is a Mighty Sword contest -- so I'll get $2000 and a pro production (most likely in LA -- but they're checking into Boston as a possibility).

Talked with my director for the first time today -- Ian Vogt. He'll be directing A YANKEE TRADER out in LA next year. We seem to be on the same page regarding our approaches to theater -- which is cool.

He'll read thru the play a couple more times and we'll talk more after the holiday.

No comments: