About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Going to Seusical Gala tonight


Last week I attended a rehearsal for Seusical the Musical at Spirit of Broadway Theater in Norwich and took some pictures for the archives and marketing. In return, Brett Bernardini, the Artistic Director of the place offered me a pair of tickets for tonights gala.

The reherasal i saw was a lot of fun. I could only stay thru Act I, but I really enjoyed the enesemble nature of the production and thought the sound of the group was great.

I'm looking forward to seeing the whole show together. It should be a fun night out (as long as the heavy rain and thunder holds off a few more hours.)

No comments: