About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A YANKEE TRADER in LA-more info

Here's what I know so far about th A YANKEE TRADER production in LA:

The 2005 Pen is a Mighty Sword winner, “A Yankee Trader”, by Kato McNickle, is scheduled to open at El Portal’s Forum Theatre in Los Angeles.

Opening weekend is August 4th, 5th and 6th. The show will run Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00pm and Sundays at 3:00pm through September 10.

Ian Vogt is directing, Shawn Ross and Kim Terrell are producing and Jonathan Christman is designing the set and lights. Open auditions will be announced in Backstage West sometime in May.

No comments: