About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Call for Artists for June 17 Event @ The Egg

Call to Artists!!

Dancers, Actors, Musicians, Poets, Mimes, Puppeteers, or any combination thereof, and open to suggestion - for the Third Annual Narrative Assemblage Event on June 17, 2006 @ The Dragon's Egg in Ledyard, Connecticut.

The text/ story this year will be, (in keeping with our past two explorations of hell and not hell, via the Inferno and Faust):

Orpheus and Eurydice - Don’t Look Back

Contact me for more info or go to Arts Caravan to read the press release.

FYI: This is a vounteer, arts collective event. Artists create/perform/rehearse/organize their individual contributions and the whole production is assembles on the day of the performance. Plays/poems/songs/performance art projects are up to 5 minutes in length each.

No comments: