About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Theatre Linina's Summer Shorts Fest (my buddy Greg is one of the playwrights)


SUMMER 2006
LiminaLab: Summer Shorts III: Double Vision

Original Scripts. Staged Readings.
By Various Playwrights

How does the director's interpretation affect what you see on stage? Find out this June! Back at the Bryant Lake Bowl for the third year, Summer Shorts features original 10-minute scripts directed by emerging local directors. This year's Festival will feature a new twist: each script will receive two separate, autonomous productions involving a different director and cast; these “paired” productions will be performed back-to-back. As in past years, audience members provide written feedback for each production and vote for their choice each week to receive a second performance as part of the “encore night” at the end of the month.


Where: Bryant Lake Bowl Theater 810 W Lake Street, Mpls
When: June 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, 30th (ENCORE NIGHT), 2006
Time: Mondays 7:00PM - Encore Night Friday 7:00PM
Tickets: $12 (Call for group rates)

Order Tickets by Phone
Call the BLB at 612-827-8949

No comments: