About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Teaching acting in Stonington

Today i spent several hours in Stonington teaching a fast and furious acting workshop for kids ages 5 to 12.

The younger kids were the most fun. They did some great work and were really open to using their imaginations.

The second half I had the older bunch -- 10 thru 12. They were actually harder to engage and had trouble with some of the concepts that the younger kids really took hold of.

There was also a reporter and a photographer there from a local paper. Maybe my mug will show up in the press next week, eh?

I think I'm going to sleep well tonight. I did a lot of running around, especially with the young bunch.

zzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: