About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kick-ass playwriting meeting


Today I ha a kick-ass playwriting meeting with my playwriting teacher at Brown. Bonnie Metzgar, pictured in the Thelma seat on the TCG Magazine cover.

Wowo.

I have some good hunks to chew on. She is an excellent dramaturg.

Once I've got the two papers I've got for other classes out of the way (by Dec. 4) I'll be able to hunker down and work on the ideas. Till then......... ahhhhhHhhHhHhh! Focus on the school work -- but -- it's -- so --hard -- with -- good -- ideas -- for --play-- soooOOooOOOooOOooooOOoo -- close.

AhhHHhHHGgHhGhGhHppHt!

Hmmph.

Wowo.

No comments: