About Me

My photo

I dig jazz and single-malt scotch.  I write plays; I direct them too. I love STAR WARS more than is healthy. I walk my dogs every day, unless it's raining or terribly cold.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Baldwin New Play Fest (Elvis will be in the building April 28)


New Play Staged Reading – In Search of a Better Life with Elvis
By Kato McNickle
Directed by TBA
157 Galbraith Theatre
LIMITED SEATING / NO LATE SEATING

April 28 Saturday Morning 10 am


Baldwin New Play Festival at UCSD (bnpf)

The Baldwin New Play Festival at UCSD (bnpf) produced annually by the UCSD Theatre and Dance Department in late April, focuses the resources and creative energies of the entire department on premiering three or more full-length and one-act plays written by students in the UCSD MFA Playwriting Program.

This season’s bnpf ‘07 includes three fully staged full-length plays, one one-act play, and a possible reading of a new play with an African-American theme chosen from nation-wide submissions. For additional information on the Baldwin New Play Festival and a Ticket Order Form click on this link:
bnpf'07 schedule and Ticket Order Forms

No comments: